Monday, February 22, 2010

All About Priorities

Im sitting here searching neat song ideas for the reception, some DIY decor, bridesmaid bouquets, program ideas, readings, and even updating our registries... Oh, and of course watching The Bachelor: Women Tell All! :) Haha.

Did I mention... I have a ton to get done for classes a lot by TOMORROW, a huge test Wednesday, and a huge Senior Assignment presentation/poster by next Tuesday. Ahhhhh! Why does wedding planning have to be so exciting and enjoyable... Especially to this particular procrastinator that has SENIORITIS big time! May 7th needs to hurry it up.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend & has a great week ahead.

[By the way, it's day two of starting the gym again, and Im dying...] Pathetic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I died using the gym after a week. I go running - much cheaper for my bank :)

Jordan Leigh said...

Haha. I understand that... Luckily the gym is included in tuition!