Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Want More of You and Less of Me

These past few days, I've really lost sight of what's important...

I've been so stressed with sooo much to do, jobs to be applying for, packing up my life, assignments, papers, studying, worrying about boards, planning this and that. I honestly feel like I lost myself these past few days with all the worry and anxiety.

Instead of knowing that God has everything planned perfect for me, I've been worrying about how I am going to get everything done on my own. That's just it. I wont get anything done alone. I'm so glad that God knows just what I need! Some days I get the perfect text, the sweetest voicemail, the most praiseworthy weather, the nicest compliment, and greatest encouragement at JUST the right time. Things like that are never a coincidence!

Well, I just wanted to ramble a bit because I feel so refreshed! If you, too, feel like you've lost yourself... I challenge you to remember what's important!

[On a very happy note, Josh and I had our first amazing wedding shower. :) And we have nearly everything we need for the wedding. My amazing aunts have taken over the decorations, but we have most everything figured out... And have some great, unique touches. <3 June 5th will be an amazing day for us!!!]

Love you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not long until the big day now eekk!!!