Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nothing But Nonsense

The thoughts going through my head... I'm completely aware they make no sense. All I know is that they need to be down on something, told to someone... I guess that someone is you. Thanks for listening.

Giving. Caring. Scheduling. Writing. Calling. Texting. Planning. Deciding. Prioritizing. Creating. Sharing. Spreading. Helping. Cooking. Counseling. Dusting. Fixing. Informing. Reading. Encouraging. Passing. Petting. Cleaning. Understanding. Telling. Assessing. Typing. Mopping. Paging. Sweeping. Feeding. Running. Checking. Holding. Transferring. Updating. Straightening. Smiling. Working. Listening. Advising. Loving. [[And all on a daily basis.]]

I suppose my motto for the moment is "Dont stop 'til you drop..."

What I want... for you, whoever you are & wherever you're at, to say a prayer for me. Im scared that being stretched too thin will leave me inadequate in some areas & make me lose sight of what's important. It's not always easy to remind myself that it's ALL for His glory - I can't lose focus... I cant.

Thanks to whoever you are... For keeping me in check.

Until next time,
XoXo

No comments: