Sunday, November 22, 2009

T.H.A.N.K.F.U.L

It's finally Thanksgiving week! [I say finally, but this year has literally flown by in the blink of an eye!] What an amazing time of year though - Christmas music, happy people, shopping for gifts, etc.

I just wanted to take a second to remind myself of everything Im beyond thankful for! [In no particular order!]

-My family that supports my every decision & has helped me through so much!
-My amazing fiance that treats me better than I ever knew possible.
-My puppy... He's always by my side. His unconditional love amazes me.
-My cousins! [more like my siblings]
-All my awesome aunts & uncles... They have such amazing hearts & so many talents.
-My friends that have stuck with me through it all!
-My bridesmaids. [I know it sounds lame, but they make my wedding planning even MORE enjoyable! So helpful & fun, they make me feel that much more important!]
-My parents that have always done everything they can to help me.
-My grandparents in Heaven! [They were all such amazing witnesses & displayed true love!]
-My grandpa [He's come so far!]
-The lessons I've learned in the past few months... [Well past three years.]
-Being able to see the reasons for many of the hardships I've endured in my past.
-My faith & my gracious God! [I've learned so much & finally proud of where I stand...]
-My health [I may be out of shape, but it's amazing anymore to just be healthy in this world!]
-Our home videos! [Im sitting here watching them with my brother - How awesome to have videos of us growing up and all our family and amazing memories of our grandparents!]
-Technology [I know that seems pathetic, but where would we be without our email and google!]
-Pictures... I will always have a camera attached to my hand.
-My education. [I know I knock it sometimes, but we know so much more than we give ourselves credit for - What a great future!]
-My internship this summer - I had so many awesome experiences! And so many firsts. [NG tubes like crazy, blood draws, IVs, catheters... We saw & did it all!]

The list could go on forever, but Im gonna help clean up around the house before Joshua gets here... I cant wait. How pathetic it sounds, but I've never been so excited to see someone in my life! It's been a miserable two weeks, but the worst is OVER! :)

I hope everyone has an amazing time of relaxation and lots of love & family!

<3

Happy [early] Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish we had this Holiday in the UK!