Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And This Time's Different

Oh my goodness. I woke up at 5am this morning. No joke. I think everyone thought I was upset or dead - seeing as how I woke up to 18 text messages and 9 missed calls. Sooooo, sorry for the worries. Needless to say, after a longggg day at the hospital, I came home, did homework and PASSED OUT at 7:30pm. Hahaha. Passed out cold. I was thinking a nap, but my body was thinking a little more like NIGHT TIME. Haha. I love it! Anyways, I woke up early to start my day, and Im thinking this is a really great habit I need to start getting into. Im used to waking up "early", but not this early. And I love it! What a jump on the day. =)

Enough about that... You know what I did at the hospital yesterday... NOTHING NEW. Youd think thatd leave me all upset - NOPE. I couldnt have been happier. I literally played with, held, changed and fed 14 different babies yesterday. It was like being a momma all day! And I was loving it. I came home & really feel bad for my friends and fam. Hahaha... they have to keep telling me, "Jordan Leigh, you do not want a kid right now..." Hahahaha. Of course not til after Im married, but the way I see it thatll never happen anyways.. SOOOOOO... I should adopt while Im young. Hahahaha. If only I could. I will never understand an atheist or agnostic... Hello... HAVE YOU SEEN A BABY! Just looking at its precious face and little teeny, tiny toes is enough for me to walk outside screaming praises to GOD for being ALIVE and for all his little miracles everyday! Oh, and especially after you watch a birth... NO DOUBTS in God Almighty!

Oh, and the Dance Team this year - will be AMAZING and thats all there is to it! Yeah, I for sure love all the girls, and we have a squad full of talent with some FANTASTIC fundraising ideas that will get our name out there! I cannot wait to see what this year will hold. =) Ive already made some even MORE awesome friends.

Ok, about my momma... Were all still disappointed about everything that has happened and the mistakes made. Fortunately, we know that something good came from it, whether we can see it or not. Somewhere along the line, it was a learning experience for SOMEONE! And thats fine with us. Here in the next two weeks though, my mom goes in for another scope... So PLEASE PRAY hard that a miracle happened somewhere along the line, and the cancer is GONE! Because this world wouldnt know what to do without my mom running around a mile a minute, taking charge, and being the big boss lady. =)

And I know I say this all too often, but my friends... well the amount continues to grow everyday, I know so many amazing people that I dont even know what to do with... But I thank God for them daily. So many amazing people have shown me SO much just in the past year. Ive grown and matured more than I ever thought possible... And I wouldnt be the person I am today without all their insights and smiling faces! Thank you ALL! And its amazing what God can show you when you least expect it... Youre worst enemy can turn into some thing more... I see it on a daily basis, and I think it's God showing us that were more capable than we give ourselves credit for.

Alright, time to get started on homework.. in the DARK.... I love it. Actually, Im gonna take a run first... Then Im in for the kill. I wish everyone a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING Tuesday! And please let me know if you need anything - even if its simply a prayer request!

1 comment:

melissa. said...

ha, you think watching a birth is amazing, try going through it!! I know it's extremely painful but I'd do it again in a minute for my little miracle =) It's just amazing the new perspective you get when you become a parent, you see how God sees you, and you just realize so much. I'm praying for your mom & you of course! I hope you are doing well girl!