Friday, September 19, 2008

If Only You Understood

You know what kills me, thinking they will never know the truth, they never heard the real story. Maybe, just maybe if they'd known all that happened things wouldn't be this way, as if their existence in my life was nothing more than an acquaintance coming and going.... Just staying for awhile in the middle. And as if I didn't match up and just wasn't good enough, not for the long run. Please know I never imagined or meant for things to turn the way they did, but when people aren't living for God, there's bound to be trouble. I'm sorry that things couldn't stay that way, and I still think of you all daily.

So Nursing Pinning Ceremony this Sunday. Exciting! It's to symbolize our current practice as a Student Nurse. Yah! So, it's pretty much official. =)

And DANCE TRYOUTS STARTING TUESDAY! Ha. Wont make it to the first practice - Freaking night class... Hahaha. But they've got me covered. Cant wait to finally dance again. Horray!

P.S. Life is too short to take for granted. Man alive, Im just starting to realize just how many amazing friends I have. ((Must not be uncompassionate after all - I swear some people know exactly what to say to ruin your week... But being bitter isn't pretty on anyone... And Im glad I can finally see that. The past is over and should be left there...)) Anyways, Im lucky and blessed and haappppppy and oh-so thankful! I just cant believe all that is going on anymore. And sunny days, always bring a smile to my face - like today!

But sometimes, I cant help but dwell on the waste of my time... I know it may not make sense to you. But I have never been so discouraged and disappointed. Really - I wasted and gave so much. All for what? This?....

K. Watching Made of Honor! Then taking a nap and dreaming of all those beautiful babies! Naptime... Then seeing my favs....

No comments: