Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here's To You & Being Grateful

Yeah! I have an amazing family. End of story.

I hadn't been home for five weeks - and I was about to die. This past weekend, I surprised them! My brother actually kept the secret! Fortunately, I pulled in the drive right as my mom was pulling up. Anyway, it was so nice to be missed and appreciated. Sometimes, you forget how that feels. It's GrEaT.

So, do you ever have those days where you are overcome with a certain need to do something? I know this probably makes no sense to you, but on Friday I just had to do something. Something that would hopefully provide some help on a certain few days coming up in these next months. No big deal, just some things I had to do.

I know, I know. I over-analyze everything and worry a little too much, but part of growing up is learning that worrying makes things incredibly worse. It's hard to let go, but it's important because God's will needs to be done. Luckily, it happens much easier if we actually allow it.

Well, school is still kicking my butt. And ya wanna know what I do in my spare time...*hahaha, the little bit of it that I have*...well, to keep me sane, besides dancing! I write down quotes - anything I hear, see, read, etc. I love it. Makes me feel like I'm doing something. I don't know why, but I like it. Some days Ill write some quote down that I don't even understand at the time. Then, a few days later, I start thinking...wow, that quote really applies today, or even makes me feel better. Hm. You should try it.

K, 2:00 am and time for bed. Hope everyone is doing well and being thankful for everything that you have and that God has blessed you with! Just close your eyes and say a prayer of thanksgiving! ...speaking of Thanksgiving, I miss my extended family and all that yummyyyyy food... :) :) :)

No comments: