Sunday, February 17, 2008

There's a Little You in Me

*
*
*

Some days I have no clue what I'm supposed to expect or think or want or even need. At times I'm confused, lost, unfortunate.

Luckily, I know what it is that I want out of life. And I know who I love, I know who has my heart, I know who never will, and I know that my friends are the greatest people that I could ever ask for.

Everything happens for a reason... even the greatest love & the worst heartache.

And "sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together...."

But when that is not the case, "some doors close for even better ones to open."

The hardest part of life is trying to understand which of the two is happening and what we are supposed to do, expect, and just how long is it that we are to wait before our heart is forced to mend itself, alone.

All I know is that its most important to be happy. If God wont let certain feelings disappear from my heart, then so be it.

No comments: