Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Will Offer Thanks to What Has Been and Whats to Come

You want to know the two single most people to ever give me hope, faith, encouragement, love, desire, inspiration, fulfillment...my grandparents. I know they are in a better place, but i just cant help but be selfish...especially on nights like tonight, where I would just go over there, and cry with them. And talk about everything. My grandparents knew more about me than any single person on this planet; yet, they were my biggest fans - without a doubt. My grandpa always knew what to say, how to make me feel like I was amazing and could do anything that I desired and be the person that I wanted to be, always made me feel unique and special and uplifted. Some nights...people need this more than anything.

If you are ever feeling like you need someone, I dont care who you are or what youve done, please know that I am here. If anything, I want to have my grandparents love be passed on throughout our entire family...to every single person that needs it, like it or not. I may never know what to say, but I can listen and try to relate.

Just some times we all feel like were disappointments. I know that when Im feeling like this, I feel alone, but I need to remember that everyone goes through this.

I dont know what Im tryin to say. But bottom line, we all know what we want for ourselves, some times we fall short & sometimes were even fall off base. The good news, we can change it. We can be bigger people and take a step back and look at whats right, whats wrong, and what honestly needs to be done.

If youre going through something that you just dont see an end to, please know many others can relate. Say a prayer for me, and I will without a doubt, say a prayer for you!

God bless.

No comments: