Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Greatest Ever

I miss them more than words can say. Some days are much better than others, but everyday is hard, just the same. I know they are in a much better place, but I cant help being selfish and wanting to see them and talk to them everyday, like before. Their house will be for sale within the next week and a half, and I just dont know how I will ever be able to see anyone living in it. Itll break my heart. Theyve been in that house since I was maybe three years old. The worst part of it is that their house isn't even a block away from my own. I just dont know how I can see it everyday knowing someone else is living there.


I miss you guys so much! Neither of you will ever be forgotten!

1 comment:

Danae said...

They are the BEST and I think of them every day. This world that we live in has lost two of the best people that have ever lived in it. I love you Grandpa and Grandma