Friday, January 25, 2008

Life's a Battle

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. And I thought I wanted to be a nurse. Well, the nursing program is insane here. Alright, so I really do wanna be a nurse, but school shouldn't be like this. I realize people say it is hard for a reason - you need to learn a lot because you will have a lot of responsibility. I would agree, IF I felt like I was learning something right now. I want to learn, I am ready to learn. The only problem is the fact that I feel what all I am doing right now is a waste of time. The good thing is that labs are amazing, and I really do have many great instructors. Three of them are actually very informative, but the other classes are almost shameful. Oh well - it'll pay off in the end.

On top of everything else, I am learning so much about myself and about my life more and more everyday. I am actually proud of some things that I have finally seen and have been shielding myself of for all too long. And, above all, I am stronger than I ever imagined. Some times life is not at all what it seems to be, sometimes its better, sometimes its worse, but in the end, you'll get what you deserve. Sometimes it may take longer than you want, and some times you might feel like you just cant fight anymore, but every person strong enough, with enough fight and will left, can get just what they deserve. At the end of the day, it is hard to see the light, but it does exist.

I know that I havent been the strongest person or the greatest friend lately, but that will change. My priorities are going to improve. I have finally realized that its not worth fighting for things that you have no control over. God will do what needs to be done with everyone's life - as long as we let him, as long as we turn it over to him.

Please know that even though I may never have the right answer or ever know what to say, but I will always be here to listen.

No comments: