Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And It's Raining On Sunday

I'm laying here, wondering why in the world I'm up this early on a Tuesday. Considering, it's the one day that I don't have class til noon. My opinion, usually when I sleep with my window open, something outside wakes me. Sadly enough, I'm a light sleeper. So light that I've been having to turn my phone on silent anymore, just to get some sleep. But I missed a bunch of calls last night from my fella, no good at all.

So, I'm pretty much rambling, but when am I not these days. Over Christmas, I watched a Joel sermon, and I think it was made for me. Well, recently, I watched it again. And let me just say, no one is going to steal my happiness. No one is good enough to take away a good day. Not a single soul should allow that to happen. It is actually considered a sin, which makes perfect sense. For example, what if someone has been rude to me, and then Im upset. Well, I act differently towards others. I wouldnt be as nice, outgoing, or even smile as much. But what if God had intended on me brightening someones day that really needed it. In turn, that person I was supposed to touch is still in a down mood, you see it can eventually affect hundreds of people. I think it's something we all need to work on. Yet another thing that I just dont understand, RUDE PEOPLE. Why are people even curtius anymore. Holding doors? Saying thank you? Smiling? Asking how someone is doing? Shaking hands? Being polite? I dont understand. Some days I will wait, and hold the door open for someone, and they wont say a word. Fortunately, I dont do that to get anything in return; however, I thought that was just common courtesy. How sad. Lets all start working on that. Goodness.

Another thing, why do so many people just not get it sometimes. I mean, I know I laugh at them for it, and I have to apologize to God daily for doing just that. But come on people. Hypothetically, how can you be obsessed with someone that tells you "sorry you were a mistake" or even "Im still in love with my exgirlfriend, and really want things to work with her." Whats sad, is I have seen this lately, not only for myself, but a few friends. I just dont get it. So, I wanna say, you girls all look pathetic and desperate, but youre not (or maybe). So, please just listen and stop, stop, stop making yourself look like a fool. He's not interested. Ok? Thanks. :-) As for girls like me, well we just have to listen to him, and know he has no interest. Especially when they say "she doesnt mean anything to me, nothing more than a friend. You're my everything." All I can say to that is YES PLEASE. Some days it's harder than others to blow off things, but ya know. Today is the start of something new, the start of me saying...best of luck to you girls, I dont care about what ya'll think anymore. Just get a clue. I was the one blessed for four years...and there's plenty more to come.

Oh and one of my lab assistants is pregnant. And all I can say is, what a miracle! I would have to say one of the greatest days of my life was helping deliver a baby. Well, I didnt do an awful lot, but I was able to watch and be right there throughout the entire delivery, holding her leg while she pushed like no other. Thus far, it's one of God's greatest miracles that I have ever witnessed, right behind my grandparent's love! [i will always miss them and think of them daily]...

"Its not over tonight, just give me one more chance to make it right...I wont go home without you...the weight of things remain unspoken..." - "Every night you cry yourself to sleep thinking why does this happen to me. Why does every moment have to be so hard..."

AOL: JLeighBreeze18

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

No comments: