Monday, April 7, 2008

There's More To Me Than You

You know everything about me - from my best to my worst quality.
Yet, you remain at my side, even when in doubt of whats to come.
Faith is something that we must share in our minds & hearts alike.
But most importantly, we are forced to believe...in each other & in us.
Trust my not come easy, but its harder to just give up.
I guess the truth of the matter, is that I love you all too much.
You see Id give anything to just show you that I understand.
Mistakes are something that happens, a thing of the past.
But our love will go on forever, until the end of time.
Obviously, we have both tried and failed at living apart.

...So, lifes rough...get a helmet. And like a "certain someone" always says..."choose your battles"... =) ok ok, so i need to try a little harder, but sometimes it hurts to wake up from a dream that felt so unbelievably real...so real, that it actually happened in the past. Its just all so hard to comprehend. ...But truly, we are better because of those mistakes weve made.

No comments: