Thursday, April 24, 2008

This Would Be Happening

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blond tramp,and she's probably getting frisky...right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...And he don't know...That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires...Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.Right now, she's probably up singing somewhite-trash version of Shania karaoke..Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky,Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom polo...And he don't know...That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats,I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires...Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl,Cause the next time that he cheats...Oh, you know it won't be on me!No...not on me'Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

-------------------------->

...hm. you think some people would realize, or maybe just feel STUPID. bahahaha. of course not. yes, please continue to make my life a living disaster. i dont mind that you lack any human decency in this world. thanks for that and for making my self esteem a -4. hahaha. greatness, i tell ya. wanna know the only reason i would ever be up at 4am ----reliving crap i shouldnt have went through in the first place. im sorry only says so much...PrOvE iT & say SEEYA! or else IM DONE...really, its all about respect. so, how much respect am i worth these days................................

No comments: