Thursday, April 24, 2008

Past, Present, Future

[[Youll get yours and I firmly believe it. Thanks though. Lol. It was a good laugh while it lasted.]]
_________________________________________________

Lately, Ive done a whole lot of thinking about my grandparents and just how much I miss them. I dunno if any of you have heard the song "He's Walking Her Home," but its pretty much written about the two of them. I know, I know I talk about them an awful lot. But if you had ever met them, you would completely understand. I have no clue what they are doing up in Heaven. But all I know is that I need to thank God daily for putting such wonderful people in my life. What an inspiration to every life they've ever touched! Always uplifting and wonderful witnesses. Its such a blessing to have no doubts that they're up in heaven for eternity, waiting to see the rest of their family. Some days I wish seeing them would come sooner rather than later because my grandparents meant more to me than anything on this Earth. They were a match literally made in Heaven. And without a doubt, could not and would not survive without the other. Days like today when some people feel like starting drama...for attention, more than likely, I think of the bigger picture. I was beyond blessed out of this world having amazing grandparents & a wonderful boyfriend/bestfriend that was able to be a part of their lives as well. So, why do some people feel the need to create this, make things worse than they are. Just step back and have complete faith that God knows what hes doing. Im going to be honest, I have no clue what Im doing anymore besides trying my hardest to get by and get rid of this grudge on my shoulder. Other than that, everything will work out the way its supposed to. Me worrying about it does nothing. However, I dont deal with getting slapped in the face, or laughed at. So, for your own sake. Dont do it. :-)

---My grandpa would be lecturing me right now, complimenting me, and reminding me of my strengths and weaknesses. I love you & always will...these past four months havent been the same without you around. ---

No comments: