Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Please & Thank You

Get out of my life. I never asked you to be in it. Yet you are and have brought other people into my life as well. People that make me sick to my stomach, people that cause me even more heartache and pain. Its them or me. Youve decided. But ya know, I gave it my all. This time, its on you.

They say God is good and Ive always stood behind that 100%, but Im starting to struggle. What in the world did I do that was so terrible?...

Just please. Get out.

So there, thats my emotional, psychological, spiritual struggle right now. What a great time to be having it. My junior year of college & first year of nursing school. How amazing. What a great time to freak about where my future is going, and if I will ever truly make someone happy. And what if I do. Is it going to be an another amazing three years, and then...about that...it was all a sick joke? Guess what, I cant do it again.

Because when I do something, I give it my all. My heart and soul...and it cant take that again.

Please pray...for me ...(and all the nursing students)...

No comments: